Saturday 30 August 2014

44 Happy Days of Summer - Day 43

Mr B went to the football today so we went our for lunch and to so some shopping while he was out. All of my work clothes are way too big so I needed some work trousers...needless to say I left the shops with no trousers but with a new dress and winter coat!!
We also had lunch in Wagamama, it was the first time Henry's eaten a meal from there and he loved it. In fact, the whole kids' menu looks fab, can't wait to try a few other things. Henry had the cod cubes with veggies, rice and katsu sauce, he did so well and ate loads. We finished with a tasty cherry ice lolly which he loved, he kept smacking his lips together and fake crying when I took the lolly away! We had pizza for tea at my mum's and I'm now watching Prison Break on my own...Henry is fast asleep in his cot and Mr B is asleep on the sofa after one too many beers at the match!


No comments:

Post a Comment