Sunday 31 August 2014

A positive Sunday night

I really thought I'd be feeling the Sunday blues worse than ever tonight but I'm trying to be positive. I feel so lucky to have had an amazing summer, full of adventures, with my beautiful family. I feel grateful for all the days out we've had and realistically, we couldn't afford these treats if I didn't work. I only have 8 weeks to work then we're off to Disneyland, then another 7 weeks and we've booked a week in a cottage for Christmas. We have a really lovely life and I feel grateful for that, I'm grateful that I'm able to work part time and have the best of both worlds too.
So for now, instead of looking back on the summer gone with sadness that it's over, I'm feeling lucky that we had such a perfect time and looking forward to many more exciting family adventures. Going to miss this little one so very much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment