Sunday 3 August 2014

44 Happy Summer Days - Days 14-16

Day 14 
A pretty boring day as we were stuck in the car for 6 hours driving to Essex. On the plus side Henry was so good, he slept for a few hours and was happy in the car for the rest of the time. Here he is watching a DVD on the DVD player.

Day 15
A really lovely day with family and friends. Henry and I met up with a couple of my friends and one of their little girls who is only a few days older than Henry. We had such a lovely time, it's always good to have a chat and catch up. My sister in law and I then took the boys to the park and later we all had a takeaway curry and watched a film. Henry tried lots of tasty food too, here he is having jelly for the first time, he loved it!

Day 16
My sister in law and I went for coffee and a wander round the shops on our own,totally child free, for the first time in ages! The daddies stayed home with the boys and we really enjoyed our time off. We then had a super tasty BBQ before setting off for home again. A really lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment