Monday 17 March 2014

Back to work...

Tomorrow is my first KIT (keeping in touch) day for work, I can't believe I'm at the stage where I'm thinking about going back already. Tomorrow isn't too bad, I'm only attending a network meeting after school so I should only be gone about 3 hours. Henry will be with his Marmar and I know he'll have a lovely time but I know I'll miss him terribly too. It'll be so strange putting my professional head back on, I'm not sure if my poor frazzled brain will cope.

I didn't really notice the 'baby brain' during pregnancy or the early weeks, but it's definitely kicking in now. Just the other day I came home with a bag of bananas and a bag of chicken goujons. Guess which ones went in the freezer and which I left by the fruit bowl?! Just as well Mr B found the goujons before they defrosted. He did say he wondered why there was a whole bag of bananas in our freezer when he opened it!! I'm seriously losing the plot, so let's hope I manage to engage my brain for a few hours tomorrow at my meeting.

I'll miss this gorgeous face so much when I'm back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment