Sunday 30 March 2014

My 1st Mothers' Day

7am - I was awake early after settling Henry a million times in the night. I lay there holding his hand, just watching him, enjoying the peace and quiet.

8:30am - Daddy brought me presents to bed and Henry helped me to open them.

I got a gorgeous card, treats for my bath and a 'naps fix everything' picture for our bedroom wall.

9:30am - Daddy and Henry drove to Starbucks for breakfast so I watched some TV in bed while I waited for them to get home.
They brought my favourite. A soy latte and a cinnamon bun.

12:30pm - We had Sunday dinner at Marmar's house. My gran came over too so we made sure we took a pic of all 4 generations of our family.

3pm - Afternoon nap time for all 3 Barkers. What a treat. Here is me and the littlest Barker snuggling in bed.

5pm - Playtime with Daddy and George after a long nap.

6pm - Henry's tea time. Homemade chicken, asparagus and peppers for tea and a rice cake to feed himself.

6:30 - Relaxing time for Mummy. A hot bubble bath and time to enjoy my Mothers' Day treats.

7:30pm - despite the time change and lighter evening, I closed all the blinds and managed to convince Henry that it was bed time. Result!!

Going to bed feeling like a very lucky Muma today.

No comments:

Post a Comment