Sunday 30 March 2014

Before you...

 Before you I could have a sleep in, a leisurely shower and breakfast in bed. I could ' pop' out without it taking an hour and plan my days based on what I wanted to do, rather than milk stops. I could drink wine as often as I wanted and our Sky+ was full of trashy tv rather than Night Garden and Franklin and Friends. Our house was spotless and I didn't trip over toys or walkers or high chairs. We could go out for dinner whenever we wanted or go out for a few drinks if it took our fancy. When I got dressed I had the pick of my wardrobe, I didn't give a thought to easy access to boobs for feeding. Before you I only had me to worry about.

But before you there was something missing in our house and it was you. And your toys, chairs, clothes, blankets and general baby paraphernalia that takes up every surface these days. Mummy has never been happier than she is today, little one. Who needs naps, lie ins and a tidy house when you have what we have, total unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment