Monday 10 March 2014

Nap time

The bonus of having a baby that doesn't sleep at night is that he is happy to have a decent afternoon nap. Now, anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a MASSIVE fan of an afternoon nap. It is one of my favourite things in the world.
Obviously when we are out and about Henry will nap in the car, in his pram, in his sling or on someone's knee. When we are at home, he might have his afternoon nap on the sofa or in his cot. But my favourite nap times are when I'm really tired too and I go up to bed with him for an afternoon snooze together. I snuggle him in and watch him drift off. I usually wake up before him and sometimes just lie and watch his perfect little face, his expressions changing with his dream. I sometimes sneak out of bed and leave him there but today I just lay and enjoyed him. After all, These nap times won't last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment