Monday 28 July 2014

44 Happy Summer Days - Day 10

Another lovely day, beautiful weather and a fun filled day spent with friends and family. Henry and I were up early to meet our friends at Riverside Park in Chester le Street.  There's a huge paddling pool there and Henry and his baby friends loved having a little paddle/crawl through the water and us mummies enjoyed a catch up.
After that we went to my Mum's house for the afternoon. My niece is visiting and we are currently decorating her dolls' house so we went shopping for wallpaper and accessories, had a lovely lunch out, as well as coffee and cake later on too. I then helped Mia to decorate the house (basically I did it all, she was bored after 1 room!) and Henry played in the paddling pool in Mum's garden. He's absolutely shattered tonight and so am I, can't wait for bedtime!!

All the photos I took today seem to involve Henry eating! Here he is with an iced bun in M&S cafe, melon in Marmar's garden, bread and houmous and then strawberries and blueberries after his tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment