Thursday 17 July 2014

That Friday feeling...on a Thursday!

The kids broke up from school today which meant a busy, emotional morning saying goodbye to a lovely group of children. I then came home for a nap with Henry and the sun was still shining when we got up so I decided to put Henry in his pushchair and walk round to Morrisons for a few bits that we needed. When we got home we sat in the garden and Mr B got home soon after with wine and Kettle Chips...what a treat. Henry ate in the garden and we barbecued ourselves some steak too, which we ate outside. I was thinking to myself how much I loved Fridays and how lucky we were when I was brought back to reality with the realisation that it's only Thursday!! Oh well, half a day at work then 6 weeks off....wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment