Sunday 27 July 2014

A photo project - flower baby

I've turned into one of those irritating parents that has a calendar in their house with a photo of their child for each month. Actually I don't have one yet but I really want to make one for 2015...I know, I know, soon I'll have all of Henry's art masterpieces on the fridge and will be telling everyone how talented he is at (insert sport or musical instrument here). I'm going to be one of those parents. 

Anyway I've been taking photos of Henry looking pretty cute in amongst lots of pretty spring and summer flowers and I'll use these photos for these months in my calendar. I'm going to have to be a bit more imaginative for autumn and winter, I'm not sure how many winter flowers I'll be able to find. Here's a sneak peak at the 6 photos I have so far...








No comments:

Post a Comment