Sunday 6 July 2014

A perfect 'normal' day

Today was a very normal Sunday, but it was totally perfect. I often write on my blog if I've had a difficult day but rarely write about the simple days that are often the best.

Henry has been a delight from start to finish, grinning, giggling, walking around in his gorgeous new shoes. We went out for a family lunch, just the three of us, and had a wander round the shops. Recently Henry has been really clingy and wants carrying everywhere but today he sat in his pushchair for well over 2 hours while we shopped, then sat in his highchair for the whole of our lunch like an angel. We got home and all had a long nap, I've cooked a couple of meals for the week, some casserole for Henry for the freezer and we've played games and sang 'row row row the boat' countless times. Like I say, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, but bloody lovely all the same. 
A very smiley boy before we left for the Metro Centre this morning.
Lunch at wagamamas.
Teriyaki chicken donburi with brown rice...my favourite!!
Snuggling my boy while he slept 
Ice lolly at snack time. It was all going well until brain freeze kicked in!!
Huge smiles for Mummy
First ever proper shoes in size 3G





No comments:

Post a Comment