Monday 14 July 2014

Loving 9 months

I have to say 9 months is such an amazing age for a baby. Every day when Mr B comes home I feel like I'm telling him something new that Henry can now do. Just a fortnight ago I had a bit of a grumpy baby who couldn't crawl properly and was getting really frustrated with himself. He's now back to his happy old self, he can crawl and cruise round furniture, he's constantly babbling away and learning new tricks all the time. 

I like that we can now 'communicate' a little with him, he absolutely understands what 'ah ah ah' means if he's doing something naughty and his new game is taking it in turns with Daddy or Parpar to do a fake little cough for attention! He can now make a loud 'ahhh' noise and knows that if he puts his fingers over his lips when he does it then it'll make a funny babbling noise. It's nothing out of the ordinary, all babies do it, but I'm just loving this age so much. He's such a pleasure to have and we're starting to get so much back. I'm loving every day with my not so little baby boy and so looking forward to the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment