Tuesday 29 July 2014

44 Happy Summer Days - Day 11

A quarter of the way through the holidays already, how did that happen?

We had such a lovely day with my mum and niece at Mini Moos farm today. Henry was such a good boy and he just loved the farm. He particularly loved his cousin Mia who seems to make everything a bit more exciting for him. I enjoyed having her there to entertain Henry and I even got a 5 minute sit down with a cup of tea while she played with him in the soft play area! Marmar had made a tasty picnic and we had such a lovely time. After we got home Henry had a nap and I played countless games of Monopoly, cards and Happy Families with Mia. We also painted some more of her dolls' house, it's looking fab. Another very happy day spent with people I love very much, what could be better?


No comments:

Post a Comment