Wednesday 15 January 2014

A few articles from the past week...

Just a few links to some articles that I've read this week:


Aside from being the Pope, he just seems like such a nice man. I think it's great that he wants people to breastfeed freely, but I think it's sad that he had to even say this. It's sad that people feel uncomfortable feeding their babies in public and the reality is that there are many people that are judgemental about it in western society.


We don't appreciate the NHS enough and I think the government need to tackle its shortcomings and lack of funding head on or we risk losing it. We are SO lucky to have it and I don't think people will fully appreciate this until it's no longer there.



This is spoken for the thousands of teachers in this country. I really don't think there is one of them that could disagree. I also don't think there will be many teachers voting Conservative in the next election simply because of Michael Gove. My faith in David Cameron as a leader is massively diminished because he clearly trusts and respects this idiot to reform (ruin) the education system. Mr Steer is also a legend. I LOVED Educating Yorkshire, brilliant piece of television.



No comments:

Post a Comment