Wednesday 22 January 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I've seen loads of bloggers that do a 'What I ate Wednesday' post each week so thought I'd give it a go today.

For breakfast I had some jammy toast and a Greek style corner yogurt. I also had a glass of apple and mango juice. I always find that I'm starving at breakfast time because I'm feeding Henry all night long so breakfast is important.

As a snack I had popcorn at the cinema. Here's my little friend looking longingly at it (after he'd spilt half on the floor)!

For lunch I met my Mum at M&S cafe and I had egg sandwiches and a yogurt and granola pot. To drink I had orange juice with sparkling spring water.

For dinner we had tagliatelle with spicy meatballs and tomato sauce with peppers and chorizo. We had it with warm garlic and red onion bread. This was a Marmar dinner...thanks Mum, was a treat not to have to cook.

I've just bathed Henry, read his story, fed him and got him to bed, so I've finally sat down to watch the Sunderland match and this is my treat for the evening! Rolo biscuits.

Hope you've all had a good Wednesday x


No comments:

Post a Comment