Friday 3 January 2014

Friday night at Barker Towers

I absolutely LOVE Fridays. They aren't quite as exciting since I haven't been at work but it's still lovely when Mr B gets in from work and we all put our PJs on and we know we have 2 full days of family time ahead. They'd usually involve a bottle of wine but since being pregnant and now breastfeeding, that's had to stop...having a tiny person to join our Friday night rituals has more than made up for it though.

Tonight I made slow cooked bolognaise to go with our spaghetti and then we watched The Great Gatsby...a recent addition to my list of favourite films. I love it. 

Here are a few photos of our night together:
Dinner cooking 

Here's my little helper in the kitchen playing with his wooden spoon!

Finished off with a cheeky chocolate orange while watching the film....and Rob, if you are reading this, do NOT eat the core or you may be looking at a divorce...don't say I didn't warn you.

Now me and my little man are in bed, he's having his last feed and I can't wait for the weekend.

Have a good one everyone x


1 comment: