Friday 3 January 2014

What's in my make up bag

I LOVE all things make up. I could spend a fortune on cosmetics, I really have to control myself. It's pretty ridiculous really, these days I don't have time to try anything new and my make up routine can only take 2 minutes before Henry gets bored! Having said that, I have now mastered the art of applying a full face of make up one handed whist feeding Henry and holding an adult conversation with my husband...not an easy task I tell you.

Anyway, these are the contents of my make up bag at present.

Estée Lauder Double wear foundation in Pale Almond
Rimmel BB Cream in Light
Estée Lauder Double wear powder make up in Pebble
Nivea Express Hydration Primer
Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh
Benefit They're Real mascara 
Avon Supershock gel eye liner in black 
Beautiful Lips lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment